Friday, December 31, 2010

DAY FOURTEEN, part three: Oklahoma City, OK ro Ozark, AR

DAY FOURTEEN, part three: Oklahoma City, OK t0 Ozark, AR


Uneventful drive. Covered lots of ground. We decided to stop and leave just under 800 miles to drive tomorrow. John wanted to get some sparkling juice and a hotel room to ring in the New Year together in a nice way.

The town of Ozark does not have a grocery or liquor store near its exit off of I-40. But it does have a Days Inn. We haven’t had much luck with Day’s Inns since the one in Cleveland had a hooker in the pool and the room smelled so bad Kaylin had a weird allergic reaction that caused her eyes to swell. So needless to say I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

We are 780.7 miles from home. I think we’ll be able to cover that ground tomorrow, barring weird weather or traffic. And we still have Sunday as a buffer if we need to stop tomorrow night.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! I wish you all lots of love. The happy, strong, makes you feel dizzy kind of love and the deep-rooted tightly bound family kind of love, too! I wish you all much joy. The makes you want to dance even though people ARE looking kind of joy : ) And I wish you all lots of peace and contentment. The sitting in quiet moments, reflecting on life til the edges of your lips curl up kind of contentment <3 <3

Here’s to 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment